Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Finances and how you can help!

At the request and advice of one of my good friends I'm going to get more specific about how you can help me financially. Before I left California I had a chance to sit down with Josh Reeve, the money guy at The Cause, and talk about how much I should be making a month. The number we came up with was $500/month. Doable right? It goes like this.

$200 I get a month are from working here at the church as the facilities worker.

That leaves the rest. $300. The Pastor has offered to pay me $200 out of his own salary, but If it can be helped I'd rather not do that. Also, I am going to begin giving voice lessons to my friend Mark and his daughter very soon. There are other ways I can potentially raise funds (ex. get a job), but I would much rather focus on the ministry. 


So basically if I can find 20 people to give $10 monthly I'd be set! Or 10 people to give $20. I won't do any more math for you anymore. You can figure it out.

 If you go to the Cause you can help me by making checks to The Cause community church and add: LC Hawaii in the memo line, or pay with your debit/visa/credit card and add my name in and hawaii in the "other" line. You can also click on the donate button on the right, but it does charge me a fee. About 0.33 for every $1.



Anyway this morning I removed the weeds out of two raised beds we have here at the church. I'm excited to get some things growing there soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment