Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Touchdown. Eagle has landed.

Aloha! Well as most of you know I departed from LAX this morning at 9am. I touched down to a very warm honolulu airport around 11am Hawaiian time. The difference in temperatures was ridiculous. I had been wearing two jackets, mainly just so I didn't have to pack them and worry about the weight of my check in bag. They quickly came off after de-boarding the plane. Pastor Larry picked me up promptly and we made our way to run various errands. During lunch at "Blazin Steaks" we went over my responsibilities/duties/rules/expectations etc.

On our way home we also got a chance to stop by "Lanikai Juice" where one of Larry's Youth students from before he moved out here works/manages. This place was pretty awesome, and had only opened 3 days ago. She gave us a sample of a couple of her favorite drinks and I must say they were rather delish!

 Afterwards we made our way finally to the church and my room. It looked like it was ready for me to come in take a nap. I got settled in, but I still haven't unpacked...that might happen tomorrow...maybe...after my background check! whoa! Its a good thing i'm not a criminal...

Thanks for your continued prayers/support. If you want you can contact me through my email Marsisnotspectacular@gmail.com, my #9092363729, or just chat with me on Facebook! I'm still accepting financial help from friends and family. You can do so by clicking the donation button underneath my picture, or you can write a check to The Cause community church with my name/initials(LC) in the memo line and Hawaii (ex: memo: LC Hawaii) Any and all support is greatly appreciated and will help me do big things here!

Well thats all for today, I may not update everyday, but trust that updating this blog so that you can know how things are going will be very important to me :) Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment